24th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Last sc. index number in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata in Chemistry?

what is the last sc. index no. in st.xaviers collage,kolkata in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not? -- [New]
  2. Where can I get admission for BSc Forestry?
  3. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  5. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  6. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India?
  7. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  8. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata?
  9. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  10. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  12. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  13. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  14. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  15. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  17. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  18. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
18th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last sc. index number in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata in Chemistry?

How i can do msc in chemistry 2012?if by any entrance or with out.if is then the procedure for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?