2nd August 2011, 02:52 PM
guddu111994

Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?

do st xaviers college kolkata offers the courses of B.Sc on Biotechnology? if it offers this courses,THEN GIVE ME ALL DETAILS ABOUT THIS..FEES,COURSE DURATION,MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF MARKS,SUBJETS everything.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  4. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  5. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  6. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  7. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  8. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  12. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  13. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?

subject in biotechnology
17th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?

how much percentage is needed if one wnts biotechnology in st.xaviers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?