22nd January 2012, 09:01 PM
tiwari kalpana

Latest syllabus for management paper III of NET exam? Difference between Paper II and Paper III?

sir i want latest syllabus for management paper-3 of net exam which is declared objective like paper1 & 2 from 2012.and tell me what is difference b/w paper -2 & paper-3

25th January 2012, 04:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus for management paper III of NET exam? Difference between Paper II and Paper III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwari kalpana View Post
sir i want latest syllabus for management paper-3 of net exam which is declared objective like paper1 & 2 from 2012.and tell me what is difference b/w paper -2 & paper-3
The Syllabus of the subjects have not changed.
As far as the Format of Paper III is concerned, it will be as follows:

The question paper will comprise of a total of four sections.

Section I will be based on Essay Writing and you will be given two topics on your relevant stream to write an essay for each.

Section II will comprise of questions to check your analytical ability and the questions will need to be answered in around 300 words and the total number of question in this section will be three.

Section III will have questions from the syllabus of the relevant subject and will be basically short answers type including definations.

Section IV will have questions based on a particular comprehension and total number of questions in this section will be five.

Now,as far as difference between Paper II and Paper III is that Paper II comprise of only objective type questions, whereas, Paper III is as mentioned above, but both the papers will be based on your particular subject, which in your case is Management.
1st September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest syllabus for management paper III of NET exam? Difference between Paper II and Paper III?

questions of ugc net(hrm) june 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?