25th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Link to first year admission list of BAMS, Maharashtra?

please send me the link of the first year admission list of bams,maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  2. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get BAMS college with 85 marks? Number of seats available for the same in Maharashtra?
  4. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Maximum score for admission in BAMS? Can I get admission with 99 marks? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff of BHMS or BAMS in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of government BAMS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  10. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  11. Cutoff list of government and private BAMS colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  14. Last date for BAMS admission in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  16. Admission for MBBS or BAMS in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. How to take admission in BAMS through Management quote in Maharashtra?
  18. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
15th December 2017, 06:54 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Default Re: Link to first year admission list of BAMS, Maharashtra?

List of BAMS colleges in maharashtra:----

* Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, pune.

* Ayurved Mahavidyala, Aurngabad.

* Maharashtra Arogya mandal's sumati Bhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, pune.

* D.C.s Ayurved College, Dhule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?