24th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Souri Majumder

Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?

How many seats are reserved for sc candidates in zoology honours section?I applied for ZOOLOGY HONOURS and my name is enlisted in the 1st merit list for sc candidates.My serial no. is 17 in the list.Can I get addmisson on the basis of 1st merit list or I have to wait for the 2nd merit list?

7th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?

Number of seats for m.sc zoology available in calicut university..??
6th June 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?

How can i find direct admission in BITS,pilani
27th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

number of seats reserved for sc candidates in zoology honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?