9th June 2012, 07:50 PM
vaidehi pote

Maximum score for admission in BAMS? Can I get admission with 99 marks? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?

what is the minimum score for admission of BAMS??? & I got 99 marks can i got admission???please suggest some colleges in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  3. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  5. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  6. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  10. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  12. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  13. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  14. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  15. Can I get BAMS college with 85 marks? Number of seats available for the same in Maharashtra?
  16. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? When is the first selection list?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  18. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
21st June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum score for admission in BAMS? Can I get admission with 99 marks? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?

i have got 42% in pcb can i ger admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?