29th May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

List of all the government colleges in which I can get admitted?

Please give list of all the govt. colleges that I can Admit to. I am in General Category.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  2. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  3. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  6. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  7. How to take admission in MBBS in low fee structure college in UP? -- [New]
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  9. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  10. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  11. List of colleges and the way of getting admitted into Doctor of Medicine course(MD)? Entrance exams and their eligibility?
  12. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  13. What are the options available to get admitted in government job?
  14. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  15. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  16. Can I get admission for engineer after passing 12th with 49%
  17. List of the candidates admitted in B.Com hons in sports quota?
  18. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
3rd October 2012, 12:14 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: List of all the government colleges in which I can get admitted?

dear,

you have not mentioned the related field you want to pursue , so i have mention some government colleges hope these may help you for your better choice:

list of colleges:

nss hindu college

pandit ravishankar shukla university

sarah tucker college

shibli national college

sree narayan college

st.joseph college

st. thomas college
16th August 2015, 12:38 AM
Vidya @

Default Re: List of all the government colleges in which I can get admitted?

Best colleges==>

==>Pandit Ravishankar Shukla university

==>St.Joseph college

==>Sarah Tucker college

==>St. thomas college

==>Shibli national college

==>NSS hindu college

==>Sree Narayan college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?