15th August 2011, 05:44 PM
AQUIBUR RAHMAN

Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?

I want 2 know that...
Is there any state in which state counselling based on AIEEE rank is not over?

I have got 75346(air) in AIEEE and i have obc category ... so can i get admitted 2 good government colleges in any state..?
plz give me details...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  2. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  3. Will I get Physics Hons in any college after scoring 75% marks in HS? I am from SC candidate
  4. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 163730 rank in EAMCET Engineering if participated in National Games?
  6. Is there NEET admiision under state quota? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed exam after completing B.A with 42% marks? Duration of the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  10. Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?
  11. Can I get admission for engineer after passing 12th with 49%
  12. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  13. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  14. In which Government Colleges can I get with an AIEEE score of 20,000 and 27000 state rank in UP?
  15. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  16. Date of PET entrance exam?
  17. How can I get scholarship after completing intermediate with 88.5%(MPC)
  18. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?
10th January 2012, 07:18 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?

hi friend.. you are asking about Government college seats..

I think most of states conducting entrance exam and then filling their seats.. so you can apply for the appropriate entrance exam..

you are attend some exams, some states following that exam via counseling.. so you can apply for admission or counseling and then choose your best college.. but not all states providing seats for that exam

All The Best VMSHEMA
10th June 2012, 11:28 PM
aTRazan

The only method to get admitted in a good government college in any state is to crack the entrance exam of that state. Since the number of seats in the government colleges are less in comparison to that of private colleges, the entrance exams are held to solve this problem of competition. The other method can be direct admission but it is very risky in the case of states who fill their seats through entrance exams. You have to wait for their counselling to finish and in case there is any seat left vacant, only then they will listen to candidates
seeking direct admission.
14th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

md.shafi
sir,i have got 72% in Isc. examination.now i want to get admission in engineering college.How can apply for it?
18th June 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

sir my aieee rank is 280790 and state rank is 19880,i am from maharashtra.where could i get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?