21st May 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?

Well actually i've scored 95 in pcb. So tell me that what are the chances of me getting a medical seat in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka?
  3. What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category
  4. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  6. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank?
  7. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  8. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  9. Can I get a seat in medical college in Karnataka after scoring KCET rank of 2119?
  10. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  11. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  12. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 1241 rank
  13. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
  14. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  15. How many medical seats are incresed in karnataka for GM students?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  17. Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET?
  18. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
27th May 2015, 08:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?

First of all i tell admissions in Medical colleges are provided on the basis of Entrance test AIPMT - All India Pre Medical test conducted by central board of secondary education , 12th board exams doesn't matters you must have to score good marks in the test to get admitted in any good medical college

Colleges provided admission on the basis of merit list of marks you got in AIPMT and merit list changes every year so no one can predict about merit list you must have to visit the colleges to know the merit list / Cutoff list ,As you mention that you secured 95 percent this means you are hard worker so its not tough job for you to get admitted in any good medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?