11th March 2011, 03:32 PM
jitendra singh bhadoria

Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?

i have passed my BE and now i want to do m tech from delhi college.
suggest me any college of delhi which provides m tech with electronics or instrumentation subjects without gate. i want the college this year so please send me the list of such colleges.
with regards
jitendra singh bhadoria

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  5. List of colleges offering Electronics and Instrumentation Postgraduate courses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  6. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  7. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  8. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  9. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  10. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
  11. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  12. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  13. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  15. Which are the good colleges offering M.Tech in instrumentation field? I have scored 402 GATE score and 1214 rank
  16. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  17. List of colleges offering Physiotherapy Diploma course in Delhi
  18. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
31st May 2011, 05:19 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?

yes my friend you can apply for m.tech with out take GATE. in delhi there are so many colleges for m.tech.......

all the very best
15th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?

i also want to know good engineering college for Mtec in delhi please mail me at [email protected]
25th March 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Delhi providing M.Tech with Electronics or Instrumentation subjects without GATE? List of colleges offering?

Hi Frnds

I have 30.67 marks in CSE branch in OBC catagory

Can i get any govt college for doing M tech...................

in North India

Thanks
25th March 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,,

I have scored 30.667 marks in CSE Branch in OBC catagory..

Can I get any government College for M.Tech.

If I CAN GET THEN WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES THAT I CAN GO FOR M TECH IN NORTH INDIA

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?