11th April 2012, 10:40 PM
UGRAUGC

List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?

i want to do the B.TECH. in civil engineering by distance educationwith ugc approved institution, please give me the details or list of approved university
on my email [email protected]
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  2. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  3. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  4. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course? -- [New]
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  8. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  9. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  12. List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?
  13. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  14. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  16. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  17. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  18. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
11th June 2012, 09:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGRAUGC View Post
i want to do the B.TECH. in civil engineering by distance educationwith ugc approved institution, please give me the details or list of approved university
on my email [email protected]
thanks
Candidate willing to pursue B.tech from a recognized University through distance mode, have the option of the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU]. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. the University offers B.Tech in various department including Civil Engineering. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. Provision for Lateral entry in to the third semester is applicable for those candidates who hold 3 years diploma in Engineering from State Polytechnic in any stream or B.Sc. [PCM]

For detail information refer to the following Admission Help Line Number of KSOU : 07566669887 - 09722722831.
22nd June 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?

Dear Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Civil Engg. completed in 1992. I was unable to study Degree in Engg. due to financial problems after completion of my Diploma. After completion of my Diploma I have started my career as an employee in reputed construction companies, since last 20 years. Now I want to do M-tech in Civil Engg. Please advise me, what is the procedure to study M-tech. Can I go to M-tech with my Diploma qualification and 20 years working experience? Please send your advice to my email id [email protected].

Regards,

P S Rao,
0-72078 08148
14th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hiii I AM SALMAN AND I WANT TO DO BTECH OR BE THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM AN AICTE APPROVED UNIVERSITY.... So plz give me the information regarding this purpose my email id is [email protected]... My phone no is 9086160676....... Plz help me.....
12th August 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed my computer science engineering dimploma way long ago now i am doing a job in construcion company as drafting engineering from last 6 years i do wnat to get enrolled in Btec civil engineering distance prestently i am working in saudi arabia riyadh please do suggsest any distance univeristy so that i could enroll myself in the btec civil engineering
thanks a lot
arif hussain
riyadh ksa
orginally from india
10th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM,
I am3rd year student of diploma in C.E. and i want to do BTECH from a best university in INDIA after completing my diploma next year. so can you please provide me best names of universities in India (other than LPU) where i can enroll myself in 2nd year through lateral entry. Please give the information regarding this purpose in my mail id [email protected], ph no-8436996565.
Regards,
A.MAITI.
9th January 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i want to do b.tech (civil engineering) with distance education.i am worked as j.e bro(gref).plese give me information about insitute and fee structure my email id is brijesh [email protected]
17th February 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i discontinue my b.e civil in A.E.C salem ,bcoz of lake of attendance i discontinue,nw i did B.sc,software,so kindly advise me to do civil engg in distance mode plz, my email id is [email protected], mob num 9489808022
26th March 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to do B.Tech / B.E. in civil engineering. Please send me list of distance education institutes.My Mobile no. 07387671717 and mail id - [email protected]

Thanks
28th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to do b.e in civil please give me idea my no 9960682067
10th January 2014, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi I want to B.tech Civil or diploma in civil from distance. Pls suggest the universities offering this courses in distance edu.
it should be ugc & Aictu recognized.
8th April 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completeDdiploma civil engineering 1989 after I do job at govt. w.r. department in c.g. I want B.E. CIVIL DEGREE by distance/correspondance EDUCATION APPROVED BY AICTU
8th October 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study B.Tech through Distance education. Can i join in Bharath postgraduate college www.ksouedu.com
Kindly suggest me.

Thank you.
29th June 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my b.tech in computer science aand engineering from Punjab technical university jalandhar. Now I want to do b.tech in civil engineering through distance education. Can u please suggest me how much years it takes to complete three or four years.

Mail me at [email protected]

Thank you
16th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do B.tech in civil from distance. Pls suggest the universities offering this courses in distance edu.
it should be ugc & Aictu recognized. email: [email protected]. I hold a diploma in Civil Eng
1st March 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do btech in civil engineering through distance mode from ugc,aicte,dec approved university
Mail me at:- [email protected]
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?