19th April 2012, 11:18 AM
arvind kumar panchal

How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?

Sir I have done Diploma in Civil Enggand want to do Bacholers degree in civil Engineering by Distance learning mode.So Please send me the list of universities/Institutes which are are approved by DEC and UGC.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  2. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  3. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  4. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  6. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  7. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  8. List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  9. How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?
  10. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  12. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  16. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  18. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India? -- [New]
14th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?

after B.Sc can i do b.tech in environmental engineering by distance learning ? if so from where?
30th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?

i have done diploma in IT then can i do B.E in civil
3rd April 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done Post Graduate Diploma Engineering (P.G.D.S.E)can i do B.E in civil
28th April 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I plan to do diploma in management from IGNOU. can I convert it into a degree with a one year additional course. If yes then which should be that course.
14th June 2013, 10:38 PM

[QUOTE sujit pal]Sir I have done Diploma in Civil Enggand want to do Bacholers degree in civil Engineering by Distance learning mode.So Please send me the list of universities/Institutes which are are approved by DEC and UGC.[/QUOTE]
27th July 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to do Bachelor degree in Civil engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in civil engineering ? list of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC
14th August 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done Dip. in practical building,I want to do civil engineering?
3rd October 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done Diploma in Civil Enggand want to do Bacholers degree in civil Engineering by Distance learning mode.So Please send me the list of universities/Institutes which are are approved by DEC and UGC.
7th July 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Presently i m doing BE in EC engg. from Gujarat and i want to do civil engg. So can i do both the degrees together from different universities ? And can i do civil engg. externally ?
15th September 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done Diploma in Civil Enggand want to do Bacholers degree in civil Engineering by Distance learning mode.So Please send me the list of universities/Institutes which are are approved by DEC and UGC.
Regards,
Satyajeet Singh
21st September 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How do i study civil engineering or architecture in a university in other country with scholarship im in nigeria
25th September 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I done diploma in civil engineering in 1993 now more then 20 years, i need to do a online / distance education in BE is there any online sites which is approved by UGC and AICTE?
15th October 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done Diploma in Civil Engg. want to do Bachelor degree in civil Engineering by Distance learning mode.So Please send me the list of universities/Institutes which are approved by DEC and UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?