6th February 2017, 08:42 AM
Raghav Raj Chauhan

List of Automotive and Automobile companies to do industrial training in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? How to select a company for it?

Hello sir, I am student of 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and want to do industrial training from any Automotive and Automobile companies. Please provide me list of companies? How to select a company for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  2. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  3. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  4. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  5. Companies for 10 days industrial training for 3rd year Mechanical engineering Diploma student
  6. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  8. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  9. Details about implant training for core or automobile companies?
  10. How to contact top companies for Industrial training for 3rd year Automobile engineering students?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  12. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  13. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  14. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  15. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
27th January 2018, 10:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Automotive and Automobile companies to do industrial training in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? How to select a company for it?

There are so many automobile companies where you can apply for industrial training. Some of such companies are mentioned as below:

Jainam Auto Industries  
Address: No. 16, Madhav Nagar, Gate No. 2344, Behind Satyam Park, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra 412207

Panorama Automotive Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 98A/15A, behind Kirloskar Pneumatics, Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411013

Surindra Auto Industries  
Address: E- 717, Phase- 8, Focal Point, Chandigarh Road, National Highway 95, Ludhiana, Punjab 141010

Gagan Auto Industries  
Address: National street, Miller Ganj, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003

Macho Engineering Industries
Address: No 5/2, NH 48 , Jakkasandra Village , Kunigal Bypass Road, Nelamagala., Banglore, Karnataka 562123

You have to write an application to the HR manager of the company and submit the application through any reference. You must submit the application before the due date. Once, you application approved, you can start the industrial training in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?