23rd January 2018, 06:56 PM
Nirav gabani

What is the scope of doing Post Graduation in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?

I want to know that is it a good career in Agribusiness Management branch in Post Graduation in Agriculture? Where can I get job? How to prepare for AIEEA for Post Graduation in Agribusiness Management?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing Post Graduation in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?
  2. Scope of AgriBusiness Management in terms of job security in current market conditions of India?
  3. What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector
  4. Job vacancies in UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Israel and Europe for PG Diploma holder in Agribusiness Management?
  5. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  6. Previous years question papers of Plant Science exam conducted by ICAR?
  7. PhD is possible after Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management?
  8. Can a BHSC degree holder apply for JRF in Agribusiness Management? What should he do for it?
  9. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
  10. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  11. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  12. Scope of Post Graduation course in Event Management -- [Most Discussed]
  13. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  14. Diploma courses available to study for B.A. graduate of EIILM University?
  15. How to go in Agribusiness Management after passing final year Agricultural Engineering?
  16. What can be done after completing BA in Geography to have a better future?
  17. What should be done to get jobs in Agricultural field?
  18. Can I become an Airport Manager after completing BTech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
27th January 2018, 10:32 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Post Graduation in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?

Yes, there is a good career in Agribusiness Management. Some jobs which you can get by studying Agribusiness Management are listed below.
>>Farm Appraiser
>>Agricultural Policy Analyst
>>Farm Manager
>>Market Analyst
>>Quality controller

Some agricultural companies hire those professionals for those above mentioned jobs. You have to go to the interview conducted by respective companies to get job.

You can prepare for AIEEA examination by studying mainly biology subject which includes mainly agricultural related questions. Few questions are from general knowledge section as well. Mostly questions are of objective type.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?