16th June 2013, 09:56 PM
greatamru

How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student

sir,
i am mohamed amrutheen.....i am doing my 3rd mechanical engineering in chennai,india......i wwish to do my M.S in europe.....i wish to choose automobile in master level....is that agood choice...????? and i wish to know the difference between automotive and automobile..pls clarify my doubts
THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  2. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  3. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  4. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
  5. Can i apply for BPSC after studying in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? What is the syllabus for BPSC for Mechanical Engineering
  6. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  7. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the topics needed to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. Job Opportunities for the candidates of 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  15. How to do M.tech in Metallurgy? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?