27th November 2020, 01:40 AM
yus.nad28

List of BEd colleges in Bhopal for a B Sc(Interior Design) graduate?

Hello, I have finished my BSc Interior Design course. And now I want to get admission in BEd program. Can you please list colleges in Bhopal that are offering BEd course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th December 2020, 02:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of BEd colleges in Bhopal for a B Sc(Interior Design) graduate?

Here is the list of B.Ed. colleges in Bhopal in which you can seek admission for B.Ed. course.
  • Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Bhopal
  • Bhabha College of Education, Bhopal
  • Shri Ravishankar Teacher's Training Institute, Bhopal
  • Mansarovar College of Education, Bhopal
  • Millennium College of Education (MCE), Bhopal
  • Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal
  • Victoria College of Education, Bhopal
  • Green Valley College of Education (GVC), Bhopal
  • JK Jain Memorial College of Education, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?