29th December 2019, 01:11 AM
Jatingemini

From which country can I do Hotel Management degree course after Intermediate from BBOSE?

I have passed my 12th from BBOSE - Bihar Board of Open School Education. Am I eligible for doing a regular graduate degree course in Hotel Management in other countries? If yes, then which country and which college would be best for doing Graduate degree course in Hotel Management? Admission criteria and procedure with cost details.

6th December 2020, 02:16 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: From which country can I do Hotel Management degree course after Intermediate from BBOSE?

Eligibility criteria for hotel management :-

Minimum qualification necessary for a hotel management course is 10+2. Depending on the cost and duration of the course, one can opt for a certificate ,diploma or degree course.

Certificate courses can be of six months to one year duration, a diploma of two years and a degree course of three year duration.

Selection for government recognized colleges and institutes is done through the common entrance test held in April every year. The test consists of multiple choice questions in English, Reasoning, General Science and General knowledge.

Feel free to comment if you have any doubt

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?