9th July 2019, 03:21 PM
Lucky exam

What should be the minimum qualification to get the Bank's Assistant Manager post?

If I cleared IDBI PGDBF Assistant Manager pre-exam and interview both, then what will be the possibility to get the job as a Assistant Manager after completing the PGDBF program? I want to know is there any exam after PGDBF course for jobs in banking sector?

6th December 2020, 02:40 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to get the Bank's Assistant Manager post?

Candidate must possess Graduation and Post Graduation.
2. Candidates should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Probationary Officers Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.

IBPS Score Requirements:

Category Minimum TWSS required
General and OBC 156 out 250
SC/ST 131 out of 250
PWD 106 out of 250

Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Minimum age should be completed 20 years and maximum age is of 30 years.

3. Age Relaxation:
i. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
ii. Other Backward Classes candidates – 3 years
iii. SC/ST PWD candidates – 15 years
iv. OBC PWD candidates – 13 years
v. General PWD Candidates – 10 years
vi. Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers): 05 years
vii. All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?