8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Electronics Media) for Electronics graduate? List of M.Sc(Electronics Media) colleges in Bhopal?

I have done B.Sc in Electronics and now I want to do M.Sc in Electronics Media. Am I eligible for this M.Sc? Kindly let me know which are the colleges in Bhopal providing M.Sc in Electronics Media. Thank you!

9th October 2016, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Electronics Media) for Electronics graduate? List of M.Sc(Electronics Media) colleges in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in Electronics and now I want to do M.Sc in Electronics Media. Am I eligible for this M.Sc? Kindly let me know which are the colleges in Bhopal providing M.Sc in Electronics Media. Thank you!
You have completed B.Sc in Electronics so you are eligible for M.Sc in Electronics.

List of the college for M.Sc in Electronics in Bhopal:-

Rewa Engineering College, Rewa
Address : Near Stadiumm Sirmour Road, Rewa, - 486002
Phone : 07662-242478, Fax : 07662-504446
Email : [email protected] Affilated To : Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya

University Institute Of Technology RGPV, Bhopal
Address : Narsingharh By Pass Road, Near Gandhi Nagar,, Bhopal, -
Phone : 0755-2678812, 0755-2678819
Email : [email protected] Affilated To : RGPV, Bhopal

Acropolis Institute Of Technology & Research, Indore
Address : Indore Bypass Road, Manglia Square, Indore, - 453771
Phone : 0731-4730000, Fax : 0731-4730011
Email : [email protected] Affilated To : RGPV

Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology, Bhopal
Address : KALCHURI NAGAR RAISEN ROAD, Bhopal, - 462021
Phone : 0755-3985300, Fax : 0755-3985305

Institute Of Engineering & Science, IPS Academy, Indore
Address : KNOWLEDGE VILLEGE, RAJENDRA NAGAR, A. B. ROAD, Indore, -
Phone : 94250 32888, Fax : 0731-2856953

Indore Institute Of Science & Technology, Indore
Address : Pithampur Road Opposite Indian Institute Of Management Rau, Indore, - 453331
Phone : 0731-4010555, Fax : 0731-4010502
9th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Electronics Media) for Electronics graduate? List of M.Sc(Electronics Media) colleges in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The students who have studied a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university are eligible to study M.Sc Electronics Media course. The course is run with a view to give skilled human resource to the electronic media like radio and television. The students will be trained in the technical and non technical skills like writing, editing and others. The course duration will be for two years. The M.Sc Electronic Media course is available in Bhopal in the college given; Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrikarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya - Website Link
9th October 2016, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed B.Sc in electronics, so you are eligible to pursue M.Sc electronics media course.

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue this course are:

> You should belong to a recognized college/university.

> A bachelor's degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or any graduate with 50% marks working with TV channels, TV or film production houses.

Here is a list of top colleges in Bhopal which offers M.sc electronics media course:

> Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya. (Bhopal).

> Sha-Shib College of Science and Management. (Bhopal).

> Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open University). (Bhopal).

> Govt. Girls College, Bhopal University. (T.T Nagar, Bhopal).

> Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya. (Bhopal).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?