20th September 2012, 11:17 AM
Dr.Syed

Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?

Sir,
I have done BHMS and i want to know about the courses after BHMS and also know the coleges where those courses are available.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  2. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  3. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  4. What can I do after BHMS?
  5. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  6. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  7. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  8. What should I do after completing 12th biology
  9. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  11. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  12. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  13. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  14. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  15. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in AP through PGCET? Courses offered by these colleges?
  17. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  18. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
1st March 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?

hi i have done bhms nd at present working as a rmo in hospital but want to step up ahead what are courses or government jobs available?
5th December 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?

is there is any entrance examination for BHMS?
10th December 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

May i can do msc or msw?after bhms
13th December 2013, 07:54 PM
Monika nirwal

i had completed BHMS which courses i can do after it and which colleges offering it
6th May 2014, 05:39 PM
jha.bnand

Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
10th July 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i practice gynae or which field i can go after bhms which will be profitable for me
18th February 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing BHMS what i should do to have a MBBS degree? I heard that by studying 3yrs in medical college that is from 2nd year to 4th year is sufficient to become an allopathic doctor. Is it is true?
28th April 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sr I am doing bhms and I want to know that how can I make my future in homeopathy is best I want to do some for homeopathy
14th June 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

which courses I can join after B.H.M.S. course? give me list of collages and courses according to that collages.
26th July 2017, 01:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of career options after completing BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy, Medicine and Surgery) course. Some of them are mentioned below.

- Masters of science in regenerative medicine
- Masters of science in psychiatry
- Masters of science in epidemiology
- Masters of Hospital management
- Doctor of medicine in homeopathic practice of medicine
- Doctor of medicine in homeopathic medicine
- Doctor of medicine in homeopathy
- Doctor of medicine in homeopathic pharmacy
- Doctor of medicine in endocrinology
- Doctor of medicine in homeopathic pediatrics

You can also be a homeopathic Doctor, homeopathic medical consultant, homeopathic lecturer/ professor, medical officer, researcher.

There are many colleges all over India which provide this type of courses. You can even attend and qualify in the GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS and study your masters in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?