23rd February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me what is the fee expenses of BHMS course per year? Does it vary for a general merit student, whether he/she is a local or from any other state? What about your opinion of joining a Government BHMS College and private college? Which one is better? Kindly give your personal opinion about BHMS course.

9th September 2017, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?

Fee structure is same for any student, who gets admission in a particular college. Only in case of management quota seats, there is a difference due to donation in the first year of admission.

Hence, no need to worry about fee, if you have got admission through counselling and belong to other state. Government colleges are always preferred over private because they charge lesser fee. Reputed private colleges are also in demand these days even with their high fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?