9th June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List of boarding schools for class 11th and 12th nearby Bankura and Purulia district, West Bengal?

My niece just passed out Madhyamik in this year 2018. I want to admit her in girls boarding school within district Bankura or Purulia for Higher Secondary Education. Please provide list of such boarding schools in nearby areas and their admission procedure.

11th January 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of boarding schools for class 11th and 12th nearby Bankura and Purulia district, West Bengal?

I want to admit my daughter in class 11. She her already read on class 11 at Victoria institute at Rajabazar,kolkata. But unfortunate she completely spoel due to her some bad friend related group. So I very much interested to admit Bengali medium boarding school. I am very poor mother. Her father left her as long time. So I need help to guide for further admission out side of Kolkata and must be a boarding school. I request please help me as soon as possible. And guide also. I awaiting for guide line and where I will admit her.
Thanks and regards
Goiri Roy
(Mother)
15th January 2019, 03:43 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of boarding schools for class 11th and 12th nearby Bankura and Purulia district, West Bengal?

*St.Xavier's School
Willcox Road
03252 228 448

*DSK DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL
Will Cox Rd

*A.G.P.N. Convent School
03252 227 845

*Sainik School Purulia
20th April 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

please give the list of bengal board girls boarding school for 11 & 12 class in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?