27th April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(chemistry) graduate?

Iam bsc in chemisty student and please give information to ofter graduation what is the apportunity in carrier in education and industy and government what is the value of industries in bsc chemisty stundent

1st March 2012, 12:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(chemistry) graduate?

You can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in BARC, CSIR, DRDO, etc. You can also apply for Civil Services Exam and Common Defense Services Exam. You also have the eligibility to write the Combined Graduate Level Exam organized by SSC. Public sector banks conduct entrance exams for selecting graduates to the Clerical and PO posts. Chemistry graduates can also apply for the Assistant Station Master exam conducted by RRB.
28th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(chemistry) graduate?

hello sir/mam i m completed my bsc chemistry with 60 percent..what is the job opportunity after that.can i do job in pharma or health centre
25th July 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

plz say current poenings in phargradutesma idustries for chemistry master degreee
28th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm 45 years old and completed Bsc chemistry , what are the examinations am i eligible in tamilnadu
28th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm 45 years old and completed Bsc chemistry , what are the examinations am i eligible in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?