31st May 2012, 10:08 AM
TEJAS D BORKAR

Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?

Can i get addmission in merchant navy with 52% of marks in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  2. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  3. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  5. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [New]
  7. How to go for merchant navy after passing class 12th>
  8. Is there any chance for admission after scoring 46% in 12th and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  10. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  11. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  12. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  14. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  15. Can I get admission for BA in DU after completion of 12th class with PCM with 73%?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  18. Can i join Merchant Navy after scoring 54.2% marks in 12th class with science stream
31st May 2012, 12:46 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJAS D BORKAR View Post

dear friend,

Eligibility for merchant navy:-

The minimum eligibility for courses in Nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Direct entry to Merchant Navy is also possible -

students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets and a student holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer.

So, go for it..

All the best.

31st May 2012, 01:04 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJAS D BORKAR View Post

hi...

If you have got a minimum of 60% in class 12th in PCM and a minimum of

50% marks in english in 10th and 12th then you are eligible for taking admission in merchant navy.
31st May 2012, 08:54 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?

hi friend,

students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets and a student holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer.

The minimum eligibility for courses in Nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.
thanks
31st May 2012, 08:59 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friend,

thanks
3rd June 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 49% IN PCM GROUP SO CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MERCHANT NAVY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?