30th October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student

i m 3rd yr. B.tech Student of electrical engg.
I want to know what is eligibhlity criteria
to be engg. In ntpc please motivate me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering
  2. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  6. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria to be an Engineer in NTPC?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. how and when to apply for NTPC job as a electrical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  12. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  13. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical? -- [New]
2nd June 2012, 03:20 PM
vinay prakash94

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student

Dear friend,
Your job opportunities in NTPC will be greatly affected by which college you are in(whether of NIT's or UPTU's).
.also,u must have great scores to boot if not exceptional.Although,the biggest challenge now is to clear the GATE exam with a really good score without which u can not hope to secure a job in NTPC.
Note: NIT's and topmost UPTU colleges are preferred.although if you secure a great score in GATE exam then you have a very good chance.
best of luck to you.
2nd June 2012, 03:23 PM
vinay prakash94

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student

Dear friend,
Your job opportunities in NTPC will be greatly affected by which college you are in(whether of NIT's or UPTU's).
.also,u must have great scores to boot if not exceptional.Although,the biggest challenge now is to clear the GATE exam with a really good score without which u can not hope to secure a job in NTPC.
Note: NIT's and topmost UPTU colleges are preferred.although if you secure a great score in GATE exam then you have a very good chance.
best of luck to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?