13th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?

I will complete my Xth soon and i want to take arts stream and m searchin for a college in kolkata. Please suggest me some colleges for arts in 11th all its procedures. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Ed to M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  5. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  9. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  13. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  16. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  17. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  18. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
9th June 2015, 04:42 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?

List of best colleges

1. Jadavpur University
  2. APC College
  3. Armenian College & Philanthropic Arcade
  4. Asutosh College
  5. Asutosh College
  6. APC College
  7. Bethune College
  8. Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences
  9. Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
  10. Bishop’s College
  11. Loreto College
  12. Presidency College
  13. A.P.C. College
  14. Ananda Mohan College
  15. Bhawanipur Education Society College
  16. Lady Brabourne College
  17. City college
  18. Behala College
  19. Bethune College
  20. Bhairab Ganguly College
  21. Bhawanipur Education Society College
  22. Bidhanagar College
  23. Biharilal College of Home & Social Science
  24. Bijoygarh Jyotish Roy College
  25. Jadavpur University

Thank you.......
15th June 2015, 02:53 AM
White +

Default Re: List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?

Top best colleges==

==Loreto College

==Presidency College

==Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences

==Lady Brabourne College

==City college

==Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani

==Bishop’s College

==Bethune College

==Bhairab Ganguly College

==Armenian College & Philanthropic Arcade

==A.P.C. College

==Jadavpur University

==APC College

==Ananda Mohan College

==Asutosh College

==Behala College

==Bethune College

==Bhawanipur Education Society College
16th June 2015, 12:56 AM
Vidya @

List of best colleges

APC College
Armenian College & Philanthropic Arcade
Asutosh College
Asutosh College
APC College
Bethune College
Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Bishop’s College
Loreto College
Presidency College
A.P.C. College
Ananda Mohan College
Bhawanipur Education Society College
24th July 2015, 11:28 AM
meenakshikumari

list of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata
---------------------------------

(1)Presidency College
(2)Jadavpur University
(3)Ananda Mohan College
(4)Loreto College
(5)Bhawanipur Education Society College
(6)Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
(7)Bidhanagar College
(8)Bhairab Ganguly College
(9)Presidency College
(10)Armenian College & Philanthropic Arcade
(11)Ananda Mohan College
(12)Lady Brabourne College
(13)Ananda Mohan College
(14)Bethune College
(15)Bishop’s College
(16)Behala College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?