8th May 2012, 06:05 PM
anjuav

List of the colleges form where I can do distance BBA course? I have completed diploma in computer engineering

hi
am completed diploma in computer engineering,nw am wrking in a company as sw engineer ,i would like to do bba ,plz suggest some gud collage name which i can do d distant bba course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  3. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  8. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  10. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  11. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  13. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  14. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  15. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  16. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  17. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  18. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
2nd June 2012, 10:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges form where I can do distance BBA course? I have completed diploma in computer engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjuav View Post
hi
am completed diploma in computer engineering,nw am wrking in a company as sw engineer ,i would like to do bba ,plz suggest some gud collage name which i can do d distant bba course.

Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board or 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of Institutes offering BBA through correspondence mode:
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Amity School of Distance Learning
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Indian Management School and Research Centre
  • Don Bosco University - Global Center for Online and Distance Education
  • Osmania University
  • Acharya Nagarauna University.
For detail information refer to their official websites.
6th September 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges form where I can do distance BBA course? I have completed diploma in computer engineering

i have done my 12 with science and i have good knowledge in computers now i want to do my bba course as external student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?