24th December 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Hyderabad city to study M.Com along with admission procedure? Where is the ICAI chapter located in Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Com and IPCC from Hyderabad city. Please provide me list of colleges and admission procedure for it? Where is the ICAI chapter in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Hyderabad to study LLB? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  3. Which college is best in AP of ICWA course?
  4. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  5. List of study centers available in Hyderabad for B.Sc(Chemistry) degree? I've done 10+2 with BPC Telugu medium
  6. List of B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Hyderabad? Location and fee details of the colleges?
  7. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?
  9. Best coaching institutes for GRE/IELTS in Kukatpally?
  10. List of best BHMS colleges in Telangan?
  11. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition? -- [New]
  12. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  13. Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?
  14. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  15. Where can i get a good Indian Forest Service coaching with correspondence facility?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  18. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
26th July 2017, 01:10 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad city to study M.Com along with admission procedure? Where is the ICAI chapter located in Hyderabad?

Eligibility for M.Com:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree in commerce stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Admission in M.Com is based on the marks secures in the final exam of graduation and entrance exams.

List of entrance exams for M.Com:-

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University M.Com Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Nehru University M.Com Entrance Exam
Goa University M.Com Entrance Exam
Indian Institute Of Management M.Com Entrance Exam
University Of Mumbai M.Com Entrance Exam
Osmania University M.Com Entrance Exam
University Of Delhi M.Com Entrance Exam

List of top M.Com colleges in Hyderabad:-

St Ann's College for Women
Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad

Wisdom School of Management
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

University College of Commerce and Business Management
Tarnaka, Hyderabad

Pragati Mahavidyalaya
Hyderabad

Mahatma Gandhi University
Hyderabad

A.V. College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Hyderabad

Osmania University College for Women
Kachiguda, Hyderabad

Nizam College
Basheerbagh, Hyderabad

ICAR chapter located in 11-5-398/C, Red Hills, Lakdikapul, Near Niloufer Hospital, Hyderabad.

Employment areas:-

Insurance industry
Customs department
Indian civil services
Export companies
Finance ,commerce and banking sector
Indian civil services

Job profiles :-

Accounts assistant
Cashier
Market analyst
Finance manager
Senior accountant
Operation manager
Investment banker
Business analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?