15th April 2015, 12:37 PM
nivedhitha anbalagan

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?

Hello,
I am doing 12th in Andhra Pradesh Board.
I want to study B.Sc in Agriculture in Hyderabad.
Please tell me I have to give any entrance exam for admission?
And also please tell me about the colleges in Hyderabad.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet?
  2. Where is the coaching center for Railway and Bank coaching near Kondapur and Hitech city in Mandhapur or Chandanagar?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  4. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  6. BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th+12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board
  7. How to get into government engineering college? I am a 11th class student
  8. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of colleges offering me to study M.Tech in only AP? Which colleges give Stayfond in AP?
  10. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  11. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  12. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
  13. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Mtech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? paid seats in hyderabad based on pgecet entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
16th April 2015, 01:23 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?

# You have mentioned in the query that you are doing intermediate. But you have not mentioned about the subjects taken by you.

# Note that only those students are eligible for B.Sc (Agriculture) who have taken subject Biology along with Physics & Mathematics in the intermediate level.

# Moreover, student of Open category required to obtained minimum 50% marks. Similarly student of reserved category are required to possess minimum 45% marks.

# If you are studying in PCB stream, then you will surely eligible for pursuing B.Sc (Agriculture) course.

# In many States, there is a common entrance test for graduate level courses like

* B.Sc (Agriculture),
* B.Sc (Forestry)
* MBBS
* BDS
* BAMS
* BUMS

# The common entrance test is based upon following subjects:

* Physics
* Chemistry
* Zoology
* Botany
16th April 2015, 01:57 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivedhitha anbalagan View Post
Hello,
Thank you.
1. Sri balaji educaation centre of agriculture, Flyover signals,narayangunda , hyderabad
2.Maestro Dynamics Consulting
Hal Colony, Ameerpet
3.Bhavita Education Academy
Besides image Hospital ameerpet
you can try for any of the following.
16th April 2015, 02:09 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivedhitha anbalagan View Post
Hello,
Thank you.
You can directly take admission in some private colleges but for government colleges you need to take part in entrance exams.
some government colleges are as follows
1. Acharya N G Ranga Agriculture college, Rajendra nagar
2. Insian Institute of Managment and Commerce, Khairatabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?