23rd March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Details of Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?

Sir,
I am studying Charted Accountancy ICAI program in Hyderabad. Can you please grant me to know about Student Loan facility to continue my study.

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  3. Can a student get Bank loan if not scholarship?
  4. Which student loan should I consolidate first, Private Student Loan or Federal Student Loan?
  5. Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?
  6. Is there any difficulty to study ICAI course for 11th NIOS student?
  7. How can I get a Student Loan to study B.Tech being a backward student?
  8. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?
  9. Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 4th semester student? When I will complete ICAI after completing B.Com?
  10. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  11. Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student
  12. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  14. Answer key to this years Rajasthan Police Exam with answer key?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  16. Student loan for B.E. in Gujarat having 7.3 CPI in diploma?
  17. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  18. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2016, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?

You can definitely get student loan to pursue your Chartered Accountancy ICAI program in Hyderabad. You need to approach any bank near your residence for education loan. The list of banks who offer loan is attached below for your kind reference. Have a discussion with the branch manager, concerning the loan - your eligibility as per loan amount, the terms and conditions and the norms you need to follow. Follow the instructions of the bank, comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned. The terms and conditions will vary as per the loan amount you seek. Make sure you take the prospectus of the concerned institute while approaching bank for discussion. For loan below 4.5 lakhs, the terms and conditions are very less.For loan above 4.5 lakhs up to 7.5 lakhs, you will need a third party guarantor, for loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage is required.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?