12th June 2011, 02:05 PM
sanchita420

List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?

i got 72 percentile in mba cet maharashtra.can u tell me which cillege is for me in pune and amravati?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  2. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  3. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  5. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  6. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  7. Top MBA colleges list in Mumbai with percentile?
  8. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  10. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  11. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  12. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  13. Cutoff list for different colleges under Maharashtra MBA CET?
  14. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  15. MBA colleges in Nashik for an OBC student who has secured 63.85 percentile in MBA-CET?
  16. Cutoff of different colleges in Maharashtra(Scored 66.67 percentile in MBACET)?
  17. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  18. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
30th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?

i have secured 80%ile marks in mh cet , i am non maharashtra candidate,what colleges of mumbai can i apply ?
21st May 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?

Hello sir/mam i got 97.60% in mca cet so i want a list of top 5 colleges for mca in maharastra
26th April 2016, 08:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best college for you after score 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra as given below::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasark Mandal P.G. Department of Computer Science and Technology, Amravati - Science Amravati
  2. Vidya Pratishthan Institute of Information Technology, Baramati - Science Baramati
  3. Late Bhausaheb Hiray S.S. Trust Institute of Computer Application, Mumbai - Science Mumbai
  4. Lokmanya Janakalyan Shikshan Sanstha Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai - Science Thane Engineering, Pune - Science Pune
  5. Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Management, Aurangabad - Science Aurangabad
  6. B.P. Hivale Education Society Institute of Management Studies Career Development Research, Ahmednagar - Science Ahmednagar
  7. Sterling Institute Of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai - Science Navi Mumbai
  8. Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Management, Aurangabad - Science Aurangabad
  9. K.C.E. Society Institute of Management and Research, Jalgaon - Science Jalgaon
  10. Sinhagad Institute of Technology, Lonavala - Science Lonavala
  11. M.G.M. Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad - Science Aurangabad
  12. Siddhant College Of Engineering, Pune - Science Pune
  13. Priyadarshini College of Engineering , Nagpur - Science Nagpur
28th April 2016, 12:22 AM
onemdindus

---------List of colleges that you can apply for MBA with 72 percentile in MBA CET Exam are as follows---------

>>S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai

>>Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

>>Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

>>Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD, Pune

>> NITIE, Mumbai

>> K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

>> Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?