18th November 2010, 09:51 PM
naresh_rgcet

Do car manufacturing companies recruit electrical and electronics engineering students?

will car manufacturing company will recruit electrical and electronic engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  2. Which type of jobs are available in private sector for Diploma in Electronics & Electrical?
  3. Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?
  4. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  5. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  6. What is the NTPC diploma trainee syllabus?
  7. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  9. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  11. Which are top core companies in Kolkata for Electrical Engineer freshers?
  12. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  13. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  14. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  15. IBS Hyderabad MBA 2016 fee structure
  16. Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?
  17. Which places are better for training for better job if I am 2nd year student of B.tech?
  18. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
19th November 2010, 11:24 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do car manufacturing companies recruit electrical and electronics engineering students?

hii,,

in any car manufacturing company, u will definitely find some electrical and electronics engineers.. it is not compulsory that they will only recruit the mechanical students..
15th December 2010, 05:41 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Do car manufacturing companies recruit electrical and electronics engineering students?

hello friend

yes of course they do because electrical engineers are mainly used in the plants where the heavy machinery is present

and no doubt the car factory's will have the heavy machinery

and also there will be certain posts like sectional engineer

main project engineer

etc,.

okay have all the updated information through our forum

and also some employment news magazines

all the best

~aditya~
15th April 2011, 11:14 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Do car manufacturing companies recruit electrical and electronics engineering students?

Hi dear friend ,
yes of course they do because electrical engineers are mainly used in the plants where the heavy machinery is present

and no doubt the car factory's will have the heavy machinery

and also there will be certain posts like sectional engineer

main project engineer

etc,.

okay have all the updated information through our forum

and also some employment news magazines

all the best
25th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

my brother is going to study eee will he get a job in ford company
8th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How much qualification required to get job in car companies????
2nd August 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want how do manufacturing in car
19th May 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

which is better either electrical engineering or electrical and electronics engineering?
8th March 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

whether there is any scope for ECE student in car manufacturing companies like ford, nissan, hyundai.etc?
1st June 2013, 03:16 PM
VIGNESH VICHU

I have completed electronics and communication engineering and i wish to work in electronics field
2nd September 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Den what i hv do for get entry in car manufacturing companies like ford, tata motors, swaraj mazada. As m an Electronics and Communication engineer.
27th April 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hey i have done my engineering in electronic and telecommunications and i want job in automobile company plz suggest its my strong desire
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?