11th April 2011, 06:49 PM
darshna modi

List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?

I have got 52 marks out of 200 in mah mba cet List of colleges I can aould you please tell me where i can apply now? can i get good colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  2. List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?
  3. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  4. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  5. Which colleges can I get for MBA after scoring 70 marks in CET MBA -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  7. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  8. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  9. Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?
  10. Cutoff list for different colleges under Maharashtra MBA CET?
  11. Which MBA college should I join after scoring 62 marks in MH-CET?
  12. Which MBA college should I join after scoring 62 marks in MH-CET?
  13. Cutoff list of all government colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  15. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  16. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  17. Which colleges can I get with 63 marks and 68.04% in MBA CET? List of colleges in which I can get as per my score?
  18. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?

I got 53 marks out of 200. On ths basis cn i get gud college in pune? Plz tell me whr i can apply now?
18th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?

i have scored 56 marks in cet which colleges of pune can i apply for mba
13th June 2016, 09:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of college for you after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET as given below::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

>> Shri Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru Engineering College Katol Road Nagpur

>> Dr. Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Centre for Management Research and Development Pune

>> Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Tathawade Pune

>> Navjeevan Institute of Management Nashik - Maharashtra

>> Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Tathawade Pune

>> Saraswati Edu Soc’s Saraswati College of Engineering Kharghar Navi Mumbai

>> Vidyalankar College of Engineering Wadala Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?