7th January 2012, 11:25 PM
vitthalthakare

Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?

how much marks i should have in mh cet so that i get sipend & admission in reputed college for mba in operaions in maharashtra,i want name of he colleges offering stipend for mba.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  2. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  3. Names of the colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 59 in HSE and 72 in MHT CET
  4. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  7. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS -- [New]
  8. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  9. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  10. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  11. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  12. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  13. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  14. In which colleges can I get after scoring 103 marks in MHT CET? Sequential ranking of MBA colleges?
  15. Which preference should be considered for MHT CET?
  16. How to get admission in medical? Marks required in MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  18. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?

minimum marks required for passing in mhtcet 2012 for obc
3rd June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?

what is the minimum physics chemistry maths marks required under general category for admission to engg colleges under MHCET201?. is there a subject wise cut off too?

saroj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?