19th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Abhishek Ghatge

List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune?

List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune? Who can provide me the information on this? Can you please suggest me with the right answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  4. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  5. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  8. Cut off list of E & TC of Pune City Colleges for direct admission in second year?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  12. Merit list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune Engineering Colleges?
  13. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Cutoff of engineering colleges for admission in direct 2nd year in Pune or Mechanical?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  16. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management? -- [New]
19th June 2016, 05:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek Ghatge View Post
List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune? Who can provide me the information on this? Can you please suggest me with the right answer soon. Thank you!
No, you can't get admission in B.Tech course without lateral entry exam.

You have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering, so you can apply for lateral entry exam. If you are qualify in lateral entry exam, then you will get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?