21st December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management?

I am currently pursuing a Diploma in Business Management in the Singapore Institute of Management. I am in my last semester of the Diploma and I want to apply for a degree program in a college in the United States. Which colleges in the US are open to give me direct admission into Junior Year considering the fact that I have a Diploma? How many credits will the colleges be willing to give me for the Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune?
  2. How many subjects are there in BBA degree?
  3. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  4. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  5. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  6. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  7. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  8. Courses available to study in Canada for Arts student?
  9. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get direct admission in second year after scoring 89% marks in diploma?
  11. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
  13. How many subjects will be there in ICWAI course?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  16. List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?
  17. List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE
  18. Which B-Schools can I expect after passing MAT exam with 94.49%?
14th April 2023, 01:35 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management?

There are several colleges and universities in the United States that may be open to admitting you into the junior year of a degree program, based on your Diploma in Business Management from the Singapore Institute of Management. The specific number of credits you will receive for your diploma will depend on the institution you choose, as well as the program you plan to pursue. Here are some colleges in the US that may consider offering you direct admission into the junior year:
  • University of Minnesota
  • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
  • University of Virginia
  • University of Texas at Austin
  • Purdue University
  • University of Wisconsin-Madison
  • Ohio State University
  • Indiana University Bloomington
It is important to note that admission requirements and the transfer credit policies vary across institutions. Before applying to any college or university, it is advisable to research their admission requirements, transfer credit policies, and application procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?