19th June 2016, 02:34 PM

Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?

Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course? What are the jobs which I can apply? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same? What should be the extra things which I need to be eligible for the job if not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  4. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  10. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  11. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  12. Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?
  13. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  14. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  16. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [New]
19th June 2016, 05:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papeen [email protected] View Post
Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course? What are the jobs which I can apply? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same? What should be the extra things which I need to be eligible for the job if not?
After completion of diploma course, you can apply for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?