12th April 2016, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?

Hello Sir,
Can you name some good Diploma colleges which provides admission in Fine Arts in Chennai? I am a student of 10th class and I wish to do Diploma course in Fine Arts. I am very much interested in Painting. That is why I am choosing Fine Arts Diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  3. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  6. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  7. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai
  10. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  11. Possibility to do correspondence Diploma in Fine Arts along with Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?
  13. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. List of colleges offering direct admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  16. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  17. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  18. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
13th April 2016, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course with 10th Class qualification. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Fine Arts course is "12th Class" in 10+2 Pattern from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. So I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do this course on 10th Class basis. So I suggest you to first do your 11 and 12th Classes in order to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Fine Arts course.

>> Stella Maris College --- Recommended College
Ph. No: 044 2811 1951
http://stellamariscollege.org/

>> Government College of Fine Arts
Ph. No: 044 2561 0878
http://artandculture.tn.gov.in/art-culture2.htm
13th April 2016, 11:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts course in Chennai are :-

--> Institute Of Design
Address: 10, Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Srirampuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone:044 2823 0588

--> Lalit Kalakshetra, Raviraj Institute for Art & Culture
Address: Nagapattinam-Coimbatore-Gundlupet Hwy, Thudiyalur, Tamil Nadu 641029
Phone:098420 14569
25th February 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

After 10th do we have any courses related to fashion technology which will help to go into NIFT. Thank you very much. Pranams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?