16th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?

My bother has not passed even 10th.But he has done diploma in Fine Arts ?please guide me for higher courses in fine arts and carrier options in Hyderabad.

8th May 2014, 08:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?

As your brother has done diploma in Fine arts then after that i think he should do degree in fine arts it is a good course and it has good scopes also and for this it is necessary to apply for the entrance exam after that you will get good college for the Fine arts degree course and it is best to do this course from a best college and after that you may get job through the campus placement.

In India there are many colleges in which you can apply for this course and after that there are many scope of this course.

You can also apply for the degree course in abroad there are more scope of this course in this field. And after that you will get job there and it is best for your career and after that you can also apply for the Master in this field.

And there are also many other courses which you can do but i think degree in fine arts is the best course for your career.
28th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?

I will be completing diploma in fine arts. What are the other courses which I can pursue for better career options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?