31st December 2012, 01:02 PM
mayur101

List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?

Hi All,
Sirs/Madam , i wanted to know the list of colleges or institution which provide b.sc fire and safety management course or similar to it and also where and how to apply for cdc (which type of cdc is required for it ).
looking forward to your humblest reply . Mayur

Related Questions:
18th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?

where i apply after doing fire and safety management complete
21st June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?

sir, I am eligible for the
IPS exam after BSC Fire and saftey
10th November 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am doing fire and industrial safety 1year diploma under NCVT.. I want to do bsc safety management after cmpltd my diploma.. So plz tell me in detail about this course and scope.. Also I want to knw about addmision procedure and all total course fees.. Sir plz tl me in detail.. I m in dillema..
22nd June 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification for Bsc Fire and Safety management course? Which are the Institutes for this Course?
4th August 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi to all
I m working with a great organisation after 10 2 and working as a fire fighter I wan to complete my graduation in fire and safety management. as I m working with organisation so unable to complete as regular student so kindly advise me which are the institutes or collages who offers correspondence study,,,,,, thanku
8th January 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after completing the bsc fire and safety course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?