23rd August 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to join M.Tech Aerospace through distance learning

I have completed my B.Tech this year and I would like to join in M.Tech Aerospace through distance learning. Any colleges or universities in India are providing distance learning? Please let me know. Will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  3. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  6. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  9. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. List of Colleges/Universities offering MBA in Healthcare through distance learning?
  11. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  13. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  14. List of distance learning colleges after 12th?
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  18. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
24th August 2017, 08:34 PM
starberry

Default Re: List of colleges to join M.Tech Aerospace through distance learning

M.Tech Aerospace is not offered in distance learning due to practical approach of this field. Hence, list of M.Tech Aerospace engineering colleges are as follows-

>> Defense Institute of Advanced Technology-DIAT, Pune
>> Indian Institute of Space, Science and Technology- IIST, Thiruvananthapuram
>> Indian Institute of Technology- IIT Bombay
>> IIT- Kharagpur
>> IIT Kanpur
>> IIT Madras
>> Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad
>> International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management- IIAEM, Karnataka
>> IIIT Bangalore
>> JAin University, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?