14th June 2017, 01:13 PM
mayur patel73

List of colleges in Mumbai to get admission for diploma in computer science with 62.8 percentage in SSC?

List of colleges in Mumbai to get admission for diploma in computer science with 62.8 percentage in SSC? Can you please guide me with this as I need to enrol my son for the same. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?
  4. How to get admission for computer engineering after passing SSC with 72%?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  9. Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  11. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
  12. Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?
  13. MH CET cutoff list for IT and computer science for the colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  16. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
  17. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
15th June 2017, 03:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai to get admission for diploma in computer science with 62.8 percentage in SSC?

List of colleges in Mumbai to get admission for diploma in computer science with 62.8 percentage in SSC are given below.

1. Wisdom School of Management | Kalyan East, Mumbai

2. Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering | Vile Parle West, Mumbai

3. Government Polytechnic | Bandra East, Mumbai

4. Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic - Maharashtra (SBMP) | Vile Parle West, Mumbai

5. Academy of Higher Education | Borivali East, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?