6th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?

Hello Team,
I want to study in Hostel after 12th Arts.
May I know which are the job oriented courses in Graduation
after 12th from Arts stream are available?
And which are the colleges provides Hostel facility?

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses for 12th Arts student?
  2. Career oriented courses for Arts student?
  3. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  4. What job oriented course should I opt? I have done my 12th with compound arts(Arts+Math) stream
  5. Job oriented PG courses after B.Pharmacy other than M.Pharmacy?
  6. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  7. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  9. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I join Indian army after completing graduation from arts stream?
  11. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  12. Which courses can I join after 10th class? Any hostel facility is there?
  13. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  14. Job oriented courses other than Engineering or Medical available to study for 12th Science student?
  15. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  16. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  17. Career oriented course with Graduation? Courses which I can pursue with my graduation?
  18. Which are the colleges in Bangalore whose hostel facility is good?
8th March 2015, 07:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?

Apart from the Science and Commerce stream candidates, there is a tough competition in Arts stream candidates too.
Here are some following job oriented courses in Graduation, if a student has opted Arts stream in 10+2.
  • Bachelor Degree Mass Communication & Journalism Course
  • Diploma in Film Arts & A/V Editing
  • Diploma in Animation including 2D & 3D Effects
  • Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications – Six Months
  • Camera & Lighting Courses
  • Diploma in Filmmaking & Digital Video Production

These all courses mentioned above are short term courses with duration of 6 months to 1 year only.

Some of the Top Colleges in India that provide Hostel facilities too are:
  • Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
  • Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
  • IIMC, Delhi
  • A.J. Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
  • Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?