30th July 2010, 03:22 PM
Swapnil05

Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?

I am persuing btech in electronics and telecommunication engineering from mumbai university can I do postgraduate in automobile engg? if then can u provide me a list of those colleges who provides in mumbai or pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges providing degree in automobile engineering in Mumbai, Pune and Ratnagiri
  2. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  3. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  4. Procedure of doing Automobile Engineering Diploma after SSC? List of DTE/AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Fee structure for Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. List of the colleges providing diploma in Automobile in Pune?
  6. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  8. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune for Automobile engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  12. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  13. List of distance M.Tech(Automobile/Mechanical) colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  15. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  17. List of colleges in Pune to do masters in IC Engines or Automobile?
  18. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
14th May 2011, 05:16 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?

plz provide BSNL JTO previous entrance papers of ece feild..............
14th May 2011, 05:21 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?

provide best M tech college in india electronics &communication feild................
7th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

list of M.E.colleges in pune for the electronics & telecommunication branch
15th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do. Automobile course. Bt I hve done. Degree in finance marketing & export import.
So. & I Knw intend to do automobile course. Plz kindly send me automobile details. As Doon as possible. M interested to do. Plz kindly co.operate me.
23rd March 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam shivanand makai i want to do engg.in auto or mech plz tell me the external colleges in puna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?