16th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?

My daughter is passed inter mpc. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
my contact no. 040 2318 2562
my mail id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  2. List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?
  3. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  4. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  5. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  6. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  7. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc Integrated courses in Chennai?
  9. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  10. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  11. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  14. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  15. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  16. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  17. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
  18. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
1st April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?

My sister passed 12th std. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
25th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?

My sister passed 12th std. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.

my phone no:044-42838018
10th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the details of m.s. software engineering (5 years integrated) course in chennai colleges
13th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have passed higher secondary examination.iam searching for a integrated english course in kerala.can u list it out.
15th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

My sister passed 12th std. she want to study 5 years M.Sc., (information technology) integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses in tamilnadu
24th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is passed 12th she want to study 5 years msc IT integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
my contact no. 04422650748
please give the list of colleges in chennai msc IT 5 years integrated courses
26th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the placement percentage of psg technnology in Coimbatore for my sister.pls made it quickly.
28th May 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

colleges offering 5 year integrated MS course in india
[email protected]
29th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the list of colleges which takes integrated M.Sc on my number-09369223034 or [email protected]
7th June 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide list of colleges/universities in Karnataka and kerala offering 5-year integrated MSc courses in Physics, Maths, Chemistry to my email [email protected]
14th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the list of MSC Integrated courses after 12th in Andhra Pradesh.

email: [email protected]
16th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me list of msc integrated colleg courses in 12th in maharastra
my no.9960990603 and
emal : [email protected]
9th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

when is the counselling for the msc integrated courses started?
30th August 2012, 08:27 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
My daughter is passed inter mpc. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
Hello,

>> I listed some colleges which Provide Integrated M.Sc programme:

1.)Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
5-year Integrated M.Sc. - Mathematics

2.) Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics

Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Integrated Bachelor of Engineering/Master of Engineering- Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Industrial Engineering

Pondicherry University - Pondicherry (Mahe), Kerala
Master of Science (Integrated)- Physics
Master of Science (Integrated)- Mathematics

Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Integrated Bachelor of Science (Honours) and Master of Science- Bio-Technology

B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Doctor of Philosophy - Computer Integrated Manufacturing

all the best.
5th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Do we have any B.S Maths courses in Bangalore University ?
29th November 2012, 09:23 PM
suppiaharumugam

m.sc software engineering 5years course joint me son 2013 engineering colleges in tamilnadu aply counciling thru annauniversity chennai or direct at course avalable in colleges please clear detail give me Email IT [email protected] thanks
30th November 2012, 11:38 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

List of Top Colleges for M.Sc:

1. Pondicherry University, Kerala
  2. Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
  3. B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Tamil Nadu
  4. Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics
  5. Saveetha University, Tamil Nadu
9th February 2013, 06:08 PM
chinook

hello friend,

List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th

1.Pondicherry University - Pondicherry (Mahe), Kerala
2.Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
3.B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4.Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
5.B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Tamil Nadu
6.Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
7.Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics

thank you & all the best....
16th March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

kindly give me names of collages in india that offer integrated course in physics after 12std
17th March 2013, 10:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not worry ,I am providing you list of some of the best colleges that are well known fopr its five years M.sc integrated course that bachelor's and master's degree in science in just five years thus saving one academic year.

Here is the list of such colleges:

1.Birla Institute of Technology ,Pilani

2.VIT University

3.C.M.S college of science and commerce.

4.Central university,Tamilnadu

5.Sikkim Manipal university

6.SRM University

7.Sathyabama University

8.Amrita Institute of science and commerce

9.IISC ,Banglore

10.IIT ,Kharagpur

Hope the given information helps you.If you want any more information about these colleges you can leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
27th March 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

kindly give me list of colleges offering 5 years MSC physics courses in tamilnadu...... this is my mail id [email protected]
27th March 2013, 09:58 PM
suppiaharumugam

my son +2 study exam complict for result waiting in 2013 my son join to approved aicte ugc eng college/university and course msc intagrad 5yrs course my son mark 80 to 85% scour yeim please you supporting my son join to 2013 in any me side helf you to telme thanks
20th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of colleges offering integrated biotechnology programme in kerala...
1st June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please let me know the colleges offering 5 years intergrated in and around coimbatore.
10th June 2013, 09:31 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

--------------------------------------------

1.Saveetha University, Tamil Nadu
2.B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Tamil Nadu
3.Pondicherry University, Kerala
4.Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics
5.Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
6.Central university,Tamilnadu
7.iisc ,Banglore
8.c.m.s college of science and commerce.
9.Birla Institute of Technology ,Pilani
10.Amrita Institute of science and commerce
11.Central university,Tamilnadu
12.Sathyabama University
13.Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
14.Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
15.Amrita Institute of science and commerce
4th February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for msc integrated courses in general or do we have to apply in various colleges. what is the admission procedures and will we be called for counselling ? Is there any separate entrance exam for such courses? Or the marks scored in XII is enough. will they consider the JEEmarks? what is the procedure of admission for msc integrated (msc software engineering) in anna university,chennai. hope I'll get all these doubts at the earliest
25th March 2014, 08:44 PM
lalystephen

Smile Re: List of colleges offering 5 years mba integrated courses after 12th?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1783026]My daughter is passed inter mpc. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
my contact no.9926131558
my mail id is:[email protected]
5th April 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hai. i completed 12th & i want to study Msc Maths 5 year integrated course. pls tell me is this course available in pondicherry? , is there any entrance exam??? what is the procedure to apply ?? what are best jobs pertaining to this course???
i hope i will get clear all these doubts as soon as possible. pls i am waiting for ur reply
my mail id:[email protected]
26th April 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Any body pls help me to find 5 year integrated pg course offering "BANKING AND AUDITING" course on kerala.
Pls replay
[email protected]
5th May 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

can i particularly get the colleges ofering msc integrated 5 years course in information technilogy in chennai or somewhere else?
2nd July 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about entrance exam of integrated courses under central govt. institution/colleges and when it will conduct and approximate date. as my son wish to appear in the year of 2015. thank you.
8th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of colleges available for integrated M.Sc available in Tamilnadu and the branches under integrated m.sc. thank you.
10th April 2015, 02:02 PM
harsha202
Junior Member+

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sathyabama University
*IIT ,Kharagpur
*Sikkim Manipal university
*Central university,Tamilnadu
*Birla Institute of Technology ,Pilani
*VIT University
*Sathyabama University
*Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
*Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
*b.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
*Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
*Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
*Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Statistics and Informatics
*B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
*Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
*Sikkim Manipal University – Distance Education
*Pondicherry University, Kerala
*Central university,Tamilnadu
*iisc,Banglore
*Amrita Institute of science and commerce
7th May 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?

My daughter is passed CBSE +2. she want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available the above mentioned courses.
my contact no. 9446142585
13th May 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed CBSE 12. She wants to join 5 yrs. M.Sc. integrated courses in either Mathematics or Computer Science. Please give the list of colleges in Bangalore.
29th February 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the best institution for BS MS Integrated course in physics (research in particle/subatomic physics)?
29th February 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the best institution for BS MS Integrated course in physics ( research in particle / subatomic physics )?
12th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

when will be entrance exam will be held for integrated 5 years course for physics and biology after 12 in Mysore and Bangalore university
10th April 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My sister passed 12th std. She want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. Please give the list of colleges in tamilnadu for computer science

email id:[email protected]
27th May 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th CBSE board exam with 88% marks and here I searching for colleges having integrated Msc programmes in KERALA please kindly give the list of colleges for either subjects - physics,chemistry or Maths email id:[email protected] Contact No:9446847271
27th May 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th CBSE board exam with 88% marks and here I searching for colleges having integrated Msc programmes in KERALA please kindly give the list of colleges for either subjects - physics,chemistry or Maths email id:[email protected] Contact No:9446847271
27th May 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

21st April 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to study 5 years msc integrated courses. please give the list of colleges which is available in kerala my phn:8848674193
24th April 2019, 05:39 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Yes, following are the list of colleges offering M.Sc integrated course.
- Sikkim Manipal University
-Sathyabama University
- VIT University
- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS Pilani)
- Pondicherry University
- Saveetha University etc
24th April 2019, 05:40 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Yes, following are the list of colleges offering M.Sc integrated course.
- Sikkim Manipal University
-Sathyabama University
- VIT University
- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS Pilani)
- Pondicherry University
- Saveetha University etc
15th December 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT THE LIST OF COLLEGES IN KERALA THAT DOING INTEGRATED MSC PROGRAMMES?
KINDLY HELP ME ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?