24th May 2012, 09:23 PM
mahendra goswam

List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?

List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th in gujarat & rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  2. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  3. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  4. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  5. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  6. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India
  7. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  8. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  9. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  10. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  11. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  12. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  13. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  14. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  15. Colleges offering integrated Msc in physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in Gujarat offering MSC Biotech?
  17. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  18. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
27th May 2012, 08:17 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?

List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan

The integrated course in Engineering has lot of benefits. It is almost at par with the B.Tech degree. The candidate can pursue the course in the same institution itself. They can go with master’s degree without any difficulty. There is no need to attend entrance exams for getting admission to the PG course. The candidate can go for doctoral level courses upon completion of the course. They can also seek a rewarding software job immediately after the course. The candidates are recruited by both public sector as well as private sector firms.

THYAGARAJA college,TN

SUN college,TN

SURYA college,TN

SIVANTHI ADITHANAR college,TN

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!
10th September 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?

S?hould we have to write any entrance exam for integrated Msc in biology after 12th
23rd October 2012, 04:34 PM
violent viper

List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th

1)MIT,MEERUT
2)AMU
3)JNU
4)MIT, MUZAFFARNAGAR
5)GL BAJAJ
6)BHARTI VIDHYA PEETH
7)BANSTHALI, VIDHYA PEETH.
8)JAMIA
9)HYDERABAD UNIVERSITY
10)LOYOLA COLLEGE IN CHENNAI.
ETC..........
5th April 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th with Maths,Economics,Political Sc.,English & Hindi.What courses I can pursue in Law or Economics or Statistics. Preferred Integrated MSc or MA in the relevant subjects.
7th April 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing 12th class exam. I want to know about integrated Physics course or integrated Math course in best govt colleges in India or BITS pilani what is procedure
16th July 2013, 12:56 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan
---------------------------------

THYAGARAJA college,TN

SUN college,TN

SURYA college,TN

SIVANTHI ADITHANAR college,TN

MIT,MEERUT
2)AMU

3)JNU

4)MIT, MUZAFFARNAGAR

5)GL BAJAJ

6)BHARTI VIDHYA PEETH

7)BANSTHALI, VIDHYA PEETH.

8)JAMIA

9)HYDERABAD UNIVERSITY

10)LOYOLA COLLEGE IN CHENNAI.
11th May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any good government colleges providing integrated bsc msc course in india
????
13th July 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 12 th science and ranker student ,she wanted to study in m.sc 5 years integrated course in gujrat,is there any govt university that gives scholarships to specially girls for such courses. my mobile no is 8140512809 pl guide
26th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Biju pattnaik university also provides a integrated Msc(applied physics,chemistry and math) course with 5 yr duration with net strength 90 per yr in College of engg. and technology,bbsr .

you can also apply for it at cet.edu.in.
26th December 2014, 10:29 PM
search talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any good government colleges providing integrated bsc msc course in india
????
ISM,dhanbad
iit,kgp
Niser&iisers
college of engg.and tech,bbsr (BPUT)
NIT,Rourkela
9th May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

my daughter z in 12 sci and ranker student she wanted to study in msc integrated course bt in surat plz guide me abt gov or private clgs providing this course my num is 9427946078.plz guide..us
23rd May 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After 12th science any college in gujarat 5years M.sc IT COURSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?