28th May 2018, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission to a General candidate with 10509 rank in IPU Law entrance exam?

Hello everyone, I belong to General category and recently I gave IPU Law entrance exam. I have got 10509 rank in this entrance exam. So, please let me know which colleges will I get with this rank in IPU? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the IPU college with 38000 rank?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  4. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  5. List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course?
  6. Which are the reputed colleges under IPU university in which I can get after scoring 1019 rakn in IPU CET MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in IPU for Bio Tech course?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  9. When is Agriculture 2nd counseling? My sister got 10509 rank in EAMCET
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  12. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  13. How to learn LLB if I am from India?
  14. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  15. List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law for B.Com with 42% holder
  16. Will I get any 5 law college of LPU? I have scored 3720 rank in CET
  17. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  18. Expected colleges with 1733 rank in IPU BBA CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?