31st March 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Non Medical field after completing my class 12th so I want to know what are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd April 2017, 12:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field?

After 10+2 if you are a science student then you can study B.Tech , B.Arch , B.Sc totally depending on the interest of your subject field.
If you are a commerce student then pursue B.com , BBA in your graduation degree.

Jobs in Non medical field
>> Accountant
>> CA
>> Banking jobs
>> CS
>> Clerk job
>> Loco pilot job
>> BDM
>> Teaching jobs

** It totally depends on the interest and passion where you want to make your career, try to obtain more than 60% in 12th to get good colleges , institute for your future study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?