11th May 2010, 08:44 PM
Lakshmipriya V.P

List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?

Respected sir/ madam,

I have completed my M.Sc microbiology and i am waiting for my results so I wanted to know about the Universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and south India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in microbiology and information related to admission, fees, and entrance exams for the same.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Can I do M.Phil and Ph.D in computer science together after comlpetion of MCA? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  7. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  10. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  14. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  15. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  16. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  18. List colleges for studying Applied Microbiology in Delhi?
9th June 2011, 07:18 PM
ravi6

Smile Re: List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?

dear,

you can carry information according to that universties which provide

study on microbology on following website:-

www.successcd.com

pls log on above site i graunted you can adopt all information.

REGARDS
ravi6
21st June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?

Stipend possibilities for msc microbiology 3 months project
20th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?

i just want to know what is the last date for admision to m.phil in microbiology?
4th August 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Structure of RBC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?