27th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BA and Civils coaching in one campus

I need list of the top universities names which can provide both BA and CIVILS COACHING together in one campus. And I want to get admission under Sports Quota.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
  2. List of the colleges or institutes offering coaching for AP TET?
  3. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  4. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be any short term Coaching centers for Civils in Hyderabad?
  6. How can I complete B.Tech along with civils exam preparation?
  7. Colleges offering Intermediate along with coaching for NDA exam
  8. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  9. List of colleges or institutions in Bangalore offering B.Com as well as coaching for Company Secretary -- [New]
  10. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  11. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  12. Best colleges which are offering MEC with CA coaching?
  13. Am I eligible for civils after completing degree in Gitam University? List of the universities eligible for Civils?
  14. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  16. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  17. List colleges offering B.Tech degree in Garments Technology?
  18. How much is the coaching fee for Braintree Institute for Civils and Group and duration of the same?
10th February 2018, 12:28 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BA and Civils coaching in one campus

Usually most of the colleges do not offer Civil Services coaching along with BA course.

Students would join Coaching in outside Coaching Institutions.

But there is 1 University which recently had started offering BA course along with Civil Services coaching. The name of the University is KL University.

It is a popular Deemed University offering so many courses at various academic levels.

You can join in this University for BA course. They would teach BA course along with Civil Services preparation.

The eligibility to join BA course in this University is by completion of 12th class with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

The selection process consists of
Written Exam
Interview

You don't need to worry much about Written Exam. This would be simple and qualifying marks are also very less.

The following groups are offered under BA course in this University.
BA Hisotry,Geography, Public Administration
BA History, Economics, Public Administration
BA English Ltt., Economics, Public Administration

For more details on the admission process and fee structure, I would suggest you to visit the official website of KL University from the below link
https://www.kluniversity.in/ba/eli.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?